The Tourist Handbook Wessex is an acclaimed high quality annual guide to Dorset, Hampshire and the county borders, with 1850 copies on permanent display in self-catering cottages, farmhouse accommodation, country hotels and quality guesthouses throughout the counties from Easter onward each year and a readership of more than 245,000.
For over 30 years The Tourist Handbook Wessex has maintained a trademark high quality format, superb editorial and low advertising per page. The full colour format coupled with superb editorial, photography and highest quality ‘perfect bound’ format is a delight to read and ensures a great visitor experience to our lovely counties.
The guide receives fantastic response from visitors, advertisers & distributors each year, and they agree The Tourist Handbook Wessex reflects our counties beautifully, and is perfect for the market it serves. Every advertiser receives editorial and images as appropriate, and a free entry with hyperlink to their website in the online version of the Handbook – an exceptional value for money package.
The Tourist Handbook Wessex has a style & finish that perfectly reflects the needs of our visitors and tourism alike, constantly receiving compliments and requests for additional copies from the best in accommodation across the region.
The Tourist Handbook Wessex has impressive credentials:
- Very high quality format with a heavy, laminated cover, satin paper and exceptional print quality
- Annual readership of around 245,000 visitors, located in quality visitor accommodation
- Distributed to self-catering cottages, farmhouses, country hotels and inns across Dorset, Hampshire & Wiltshire
- Exceptional High Quality Editorial with a low number of advertisers on each page
- Ffully scrollable version on the publications own website – accessible by visitors across Britain
- Hyperlink to www.touristhandbook.co.uk from your own website and attract visitors to our counties – and your business!
We hope you will agree that our superb look reflects our counties beautifully, and is perfect for your visitor information with its trademark high quality format, superb editorial and low advertising per page.
Please contact us by phone or email to discuss how your business could be featured within the pages of The Tourist Handbook Wessex.